Thursday 31 January 2013

Photographs for my Music Magazine

These are the images that i used on my Front cover, my Content page and my DPS:

 
I used this image on the front cover of the magazine.
 

I used this image on the content page, this is a picture of the singer 'Megan'.
 

I used this image on the content page aswell.
 

I also used this image as a main picture on my content page, this is 'Fools on Parade'.
 

This image was used on my DPS as the main image.
 
 

These are the images that I had taken throughout:

 
I didnt go for these pictures as i prefered other pictures from these and some of the lighting on these are abit dodgy:












 












I didnt go for these pictures mainly because i was told these looked more like it was for a fashion magazine and not for a music magazine:
 







I didnt go for these pictures because there was hardly any eye contact and when he did the eyes would look a bit dodgy on the picture, so instead made him look at his guitar which i thought looked alright:



 
I did not go for these as although some of them are okay i thought some of the other pictures of these were a lot better:



No comments:

Post a Comment