Wednesday 10 October 2012

Plans for the front cover of my school magazine

To think of ideas for the title of my school magazine i had to produce a brainstorm with words which relate to school, these were my words:
  • Gossip
  • Students
  • Education
  • Teachers
  • Books
  • Classwork
  • Homework
  • Education
  • Subjects
Out of these words i chose my title to be "Schossip" which is a combination of 'School' and 'Gossip'.

Details of the mise-en-scence of your front cover image
  • I want it to be a medium close up.
  • I want my model to wear casual clothing.
  • I want my model to follow directions.
  • I want my model to be a female.
  • I want my model to smile and stand casual.
Coverlines for the front cover of my magazine
  • "The best GCSE results since 2001"
  • "Volenterring work for the year 10's kick off 'i loved it, it allowed me to be independant and too also meet new people' "
  • "Outragers hair colouring takes over the school"
  • "School fashion that teachers hate"
  • "stolen cameras from the media room, last seen with year 8's"
  • "deodrant band from the common room"
  • "6th formers enjoy the library"
  • "School fashion tips!"
  • "The new and improved library"
  • "asmatic girl falls to the floor due to the use of deodrant"


No comments:

Post a Comment